No replies from sellers

Is there a way Stillwhite can reach out to the sellers and tell them to reply to their messages?
I’ve sent messages to a few sellers and they have yet replied. For some it has been weeks with no answer although the message is marked as “seen”

3 Responses

Hey Diana, Yes of course we can! We can reach out on your behalf to the seller you are trying to contact and let them know you will need a reply. Please email our customer support team via here: www.stillwhite.com/help/contact with the sellers listing.

I have the same problem. Around 30-40% of the sellers I have contacted just do not reply.
Other times they reply but refuse to answer basic questions, like height and measurements. This is very time consuming. Very few are smart and proactive providing the these measurements in the ad. I wan to buy a dress in which I will fit and alterations are possible, however they do not seem to get that idea.

Exactly my problem. Nice to know I am not the only one that has the same issue.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Great company happy my beautiful dress has gone to a lovely home - am recommending Still White to friends!
More
seller
Sophie, London
2 days ago
Really smooth and easy process to purchase a dress! I’m now trying to sell one that wasn’t “the one” for me!
More
buyer
Anna, Bristol
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com