No replies from sellers

Is there a way Stillwhite can reach out to the sellers and tell them to reply to their messages?
I’ve sent messages to a few sellers and they have yet replied. For some it has been weeks with no answer although the message is marked as “seen”

11 Responses

Hey Diana, Yes of course we can! We can reach out on your behalf to the seller you are trying to contact and let them know you will need a reply. Please email our customer support team via here: www.stillwhite.com/help/contact with the sellers listing.

I have the same problem. Around 30-40% of the sellers I have contacted just do not reply.
Other times they reply but refuse to answer basic questions, like height and measurements. This is very time consuming. Very few are smart and proactive providing the these measurements in the ad. I wan to buy a dress in which I will fit and alterations are possible, however they do not seem to get that idea.

Exactly my problem. Nice to know I am not the only one that has the same issue.

Of the handful of sellers I’ve contacted, only one has been responsive, and that one has been very helpful. I guess the others are just not that motivated to sell.

same thing here. responded to first email but not after. I am ready to purchase.

I would be happy to have someone email me I have added my dress just few weeks ago and not one question so please feel free to ask away lol x

I promise if you message me I will respond 🤣🤣🤣

Me too me too, i wilk answer for every email 😁 grace loves lace model alexandra for sell 😎

I have the opposite problem! I always respond the buyer very promptly with the details they have requested and then most of the time I don't even get a response or acknowledgement that they've seen it....

same problem here. a randy fenoli dress being Sold by a "Milena" from Toronto, Ontario in Canada and i messaged her 3 times, but got no response despite the fact that she sees the messages.
sellers should be held accountable for not responding, because it wastes buyers time !! there should also be a rating system on this website.
earlier today, i found the dress on another website listed by a highly motivated seller.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Fantastic community. So many options, lots of dresses very detailed descriptions.
More
buyer
Cate, Perth
2 weeks ago
A fantastic Service!!! Reuse and recycle is always the best way!!
More
seller
Natalie, Dee Why
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com