*TWO-PIECE OPTIONS FEEDBACK*

Hey Ladies,

We are constantly working on improving Stillwhite and some of the most frequent new listings we are noticing are TWO-PIECE wedding dresses.

Our IT team are working very hard on making two-piece wedding dresses more easier to be listed for sellers and searchable for buyers.

We would like some feedback from you brides who are looking for a two-piece wedding dress and some feedback from current sellers/former sellers aswell.

We would love to know what you think we can improve on in this selling and buying process for a two-piece wedding dress and also how you would like to search for them.
e.g would you like to search for a two-piece wedding dress in two different sizes or just one? OR when you were creating your listing did you find there were enough options for you to make clear that is was a two-piece wedding dress?

Even if you haven't sold/selling a two-piece wedding dress or not looking for one but have some ideas we would love to hear from you also!

Any Feedback will be very much appreciated!

Thanks Ladies!! x

5 Responses

I think it is better to add a two piece option just like, a-line, sheath, etc.
Each item should be listed separately even if they come together. Sometimes brides buy different sizes of each thing and it's not necessarily going to fit the next girl. Or you like the skirt, but not the top.
Now if the bride doesn't want to sell them separately, then it would be better to list them again as another option just like a-line-sheath, etc.

So glad to see this will go up as an option! This is what Im searching for at the moment and finding it really difficult.

I’m selling a skirt only if you are looking for separates!

I’m trying to sell a two piece dress. It would be awesome to have an option to select two piece, then to select if you’re selling just the top or bottom or both. I’m trying just to sell my skirt. Maybe an option called “separates” that is searchable for buyers and theat sellers can select and then another drop down menu of which piece or both pieces they’re selling.

I was looking for a two piece and really struggled to find any on Still White and spend ages scrolling. I think there needs to be an option for 'set' 'two-piece' and 'seperates '
Also if you automate 'set' and 'two-piece' so when a seller and buyer select one of them the other one is automatically selcted to the help their search.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Best way to buy a wedding dress for sure. Hated the pressure of bridal boutiques and this site made shopping for my perfect dress so much easier. My daughter bought her wedding dress on Still White last week so we are both delighted
More
buyer
Ingrid,
2 weeks ago
Our shopping experience was very good. We bought a dress from Paula and it was perfect. She did everything and more to make this a great experience. Love her!!
More
buyer
Sue, Billings
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com