It would be great to be Able to try-on and return!!!

On such a special day like our wedding day, everyone wishes for “The dress”and with different styles , fabrics, and figures identifying how a dress would fit is impossible.
They should offer like a try on fee or return in 2 days or something.😥
Personally im having such a hard time deciding to invest on such an important dress , without being sure of how it´ll look on me.

5 Responses

I agree.

We have a 48 hour return window on all of our gowns from The Gown Loft. We carry Maggie Sottero, Allure, MoriLee, Wtoo, Casablanca, and Moonlight discontinued sample designer gowns which have never been worn outside of the shop. All are at least 50% off retail and we have over 300 gowns in sizes 6 - 24 from which to choose. It's a big investment - both monetarily and emotionally. So understandable that if it's just not the right gown it can be returned. That said, we do try our best to help you find "The One"!

I agree with the original post. stillwhite should offer free returns for at least 2 days to 7 days. It is an investment piece for a very important day. The bride needs to fill confident every step of the buying process. Adding this feature would make stillwhite THE wedding dress stop for all environmentally friendly brides.

Exactly. I looked at dresses, then read how it works...No way I will buy a wedding dress without trying it on, and then I cannot return it! No thanks.

go to a bridal boutique if you want to try on! duh

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I had a great experience! There is a large selection of dresses for a killer price and the buyers are responsive and kind. The woman I bought my dress from even worked within my budget! I’m excited for it to come in!
More
buyer
Ariadne
2 weeks ago
Easy to access, and very positive that you can directly contact the seller.
More
buyer
Julie, Oakham
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com