How long ?

How long did it take your dress to get sold on here ? I'm just trying to see average timelines. I've had mine up 4 months and only have one watcher with no messages.

1 Response

Hey Andrea, Although some dresses sell within hours of being listed on Still White typically the average time to sell is 60 to 90 days, however some dresses can take longer.

We publish every sale at www.stillwhite.com/sold including how much the dress sold for and how long each dress took to sell. This a great resource to familiarise yourself with what types of dresses are currently selling and the quality of their listings and price points, please visit our dress valuator here: www.stillwhite.com/valuator

We’ve compiled all our best tips for selling quickly in our Help Center at www.stillwhite.com/help/tips-to-sell-your-dress-fast

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I had my dress listed elsewhere but definitely got the most activity from my listing on Stillwhite which resulted in my dress selling quite fast. Everything was easy and straight forward even the payment process at the end which I was a bit nervous about considering I have never sold anything to someone who lives overseas.
More
seller
Casey
2 weeks ago
Easy site to use, came up as my first result when searching for the brand and the name of the dress. I just saved 900£ Yeah!
More
buyer
Anne, Leamington Spa
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com