Sending overseas

Hi,
I have someone interested in my dress I’m from Australia and they want it sent to USA...
I calculated it to be around $100 postage with box etc....
I did the buy it now button...
Will that come up US dollars her end?

1 Response

Hi Candice

You will enter your asking amount and get paid in AUD and the buyer will have it converted to their local currency, in this case USD.

Regards
Bruno

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
This experience was so amazing! I loved my dress at first sight, and couldn’t imagine putting it away in a closet. Knowing how much joy it brought me on my big day, I knew I wanted to pass on that feeling to another bride. I listed my dress on StillWhite and within 2 months it was sold! I met the bride (she lived in the same city as me!!) at a seamstress’s shop in town. She tried it on and fell in love. I almost cried, it for her so perfectly! (She even wore the same shoe size as me!) We quickly exchanged a dress and a hug. She even promised to send me pictures of her big day! ImThank you still white for this experience! So appreciative!
More
seller
Erin, Baton Rouge
2 weeks ago
It was such a easy process and I feel so lucky that I got to buy my dream dress for half the price! Thank you x
More
buyer
Steph, Yallingup
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com