US$860 • Save 68%
- AU$3,750 Retail price
- -AU$2,550 Discount (68%)
- — Shipping
- AU$1,200 Total
Pronovias Botica Wedding Gown + Bow Belt + Full Length Veil
Retail $3,750 and now selling for just $1,200 (and it's been professionally dry cleaned).
I recently got married and wore this stunning Pronovias Botica Wedding Gown; as soon as I saw this gown, I knew it was the one! It's the perfect mix of style and sophistication, with intricate details that are on-trend but also timeless.
- Flattering shape: It has the perfect balance of being fitted around your torso and then elegantly drops down to a gorgeous train at the back. I absolutely loved that it shows off your figure beautifully and in all the right places!
- Sheer Cap Sleeve: I knew I didn't want strapless, the sheer little cap sleeve is so stylish and very on-trend (a la Pippa Middleton). Cap sleeves are really flattering for your arms!
- Gorgeous Details: The lace work on the front and sheer low back of the dress adds an incredible touch. The back of your wedding dress is so important too! Guests see the back of the dress a lot on your wedding day, so having something really special like this attracted lots of compliments - and looked amazing in photos!
This gown comes complete with a matching fabric belt with a bow at the front (it's a pretty accessory to finish styling this beautiful dress). I also have the branded Pronovias coat hanger and dress bag that came with the gown.
The dress would best suit a size 8 - 10 Australian. I had the dress lightly tailored to fit perfectly, it has had cups added (so you don't need to wear a bra), a bustle was added (for dancing), plus it was taken up a little to suit my height - I am 5'9 (175cm) and wore small heels on the day. I am quite tall, so it can obviously be very easily taken up more to suit your height.
I had the dress professionally dry cleaned (that alone cost $465) straight after our wedding. I was super careful with it on our wedding day, so it really looks new and is absolutely beautiful.
As part of the set, I am also including the Full Length Veil I wore on the day, it is stunning and the perfect veil for this dress.
I really didn't want to sell my dress as it's just so beautiful... but I want it to go on and make another bride feel as wonderful in it as I did and make your wedding day as special as this dress made mine.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me!
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2017
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 23 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Pronovias$620Size 6 • Save 45%
Pronovias$390Size 6 • Save 88%
Pronovias$570Size 8 • Save 90%
Pronovias$790Size 8 • Save 82%
Pronovias$2,410Size 6 • Save 19%
Pronovias$290Size 8 • Save 91%
Pronovias$910Size 6 • Save 64%
Pronovias$750Size 8 • Save 88%
Pronovias$1,310Size 6 • Save 50%
Pronovias$1,240Size 8 • Save 50%
Pronovias$330Size 6 • Save 79%
Pronovias$500Size 8 • Save 58%
Pronovias$650Size 8 • Save 72%
Pronovias$990Size 8 • Save 50%
Pronovias$1,210Size 8 • Save 45%
Pronovias$430Size 6 • Save 73%
Pronovias$1,200Size 8 • Save 54%
Pronovias$390Size 6 • Save 80%
Pronovias$1,120Size 6 • Save 71%
Pronovias$1,500Size 6 • Save 70%
Pronovias$390Size 6 • Save 81%
Pronovias$1,050Size 8 • Save 63%