Hayley Paige Guindon
US$1,500 • Save 67%
- US$4,500 Retail price
- -US$3,000 Discount (67%)
- — Shipping
- US$1,500 Total
Worn only one day, this dress is edgy and absolutely beautiful. I still receive compliments on how unique it was! I had minimal alterations done, so it is true to size (see below for details). Pictures do not do this dress justice, it's simply gorgeous. It flows beautifully and the fabric is so delicate looking. It has a French bustle, which looks beautiful with the layers.
I wore an ivory belt with Swarovski crystals, but this listing includes the stock taupe belt that comes with the dress. I would be happy to sell you the crystal belt separately.
The dress has been dry cleaned and kept safely in a garment bag in a clean, smoke-free home.
All alterations were done by a high-end seamstress. I spent a fortune adding some great features.
1. TULLE: I ordered this dress with the tulle underneath (you have the option of including it or not), then had my seamstress remove the tulle and create a separate petticoat that was removable. I personally wore the crinoline for my wedding ceremony, then removed it for the reception. The crinoline has an elastic waistband that is really easy to put on and take off - it adds quite a bit of dramatic volume to the dress.
2. SIZING ALTERNATIONS: There were minimal other alterations - the bust was taken in slightly and the skirt was shortened slightly. I am 5'7" and wore heels, so the dress is still fairly long and may need to be taken in depending on your height. The bodice was not altered at all, it's true to size.
The dress is in fantastic condition! Flaws are very minimal.
1. One of the bustle ribbons tore off, but a quick stitch will fix it and it is under deep layers so no one will ever see it.
2. There is VERY light staining on the underside of the inner-most layer that is only visible if you turn the dress inside out. It was from touching the floor during my wedding, but I would imagine can be easily spot treated. Again, very minimal and only noticeable you're looking for it.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Organza
- Year: 2015
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Email verified
- Last seen 20 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Hayley Paige$999Size 12 • Save 71%
Hayley Paige$730Size 14 • Save 84%
Hayley Paige$750Size 12 • Save 80%
Anna Sorrano$520Size 14 • Save 50%
Rosetta Nicolini$650Size 14 • Save 55%
Maggie Sottero$500Size 12 • Save 63%
Lillian West$980Size 14 • Save 35%
Allure Couture$1,170Size 14 • Save 63%
Cristiano Lucci$2,299Size 14 • Save 23%
Pronovias$399Size 12 • Save 80%
Suzanne Neville$1,310Size 12 • Save 61%
Pronovias$1,100Size 14 • Save 31%
Pronovias$835Size 14 • Save 46%
Casablanca$210Size 12 • Save 81%
Ball Gown$350Size 12 • Save 86%
Amaline Vitale$1,420Size 12 • Save 64%
Galina Signature$199Size 12 • Save 80%
Madeline Gardner$710Size 14 • Save 66%
Oleg Cassini$700Size 12 • Save 53%
Christina Wu$700Size 14 • Save 59%
Alfred Angelo$550Size 14 • Save 50%
Jenny Yoo$175Size 12 • Save 50%
Maggie Sottero$245Size 12 • Save 81%
Justin Alexander$980Size 14 • Save 58%