Grace Loves Lace Valentina
US$1,400 • Save 31%
- AU$2,750 Retail price
- -AU$850 Discount (31%)
- — Shipping
- AU$1,900 Total (AUD)
Gorgeous French Lace and Italian Silk ivory wedding dress.
It took me along time to find the perfect dress and I finally found it in this Valentina gown.
It was ever so elegant and comfortable to wear all day. It made me feel soo beautiful!
It was effortlessly flawless.
It is a size small however, the lace has some give in it and has elastic around the waist.
I liked the ribbon around the wast however this is detachable.
As per the Grace Loves Lace website:
• Ivory colour
• Handmade in GLL Australian studio
• Made from hand sourced French lace and Italian silk
• Stretch French lace: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
• Motif lace: 70% Nylon, 30% Cotton
• Silk: 100% Silk
• Stretch lining: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Satin lining: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Fully lined skirt, bodice lined to just above the bust
• Straight edge or sweetheart lining
• Semi-fitted bodice with lace motifs appliquéd to the torso and sleeves
• Wide, open back with double satin button closure
• Double layer silk chiffon circle skirt with side split trimmed with eyelash lace
• 40cm train
• Cold hand wash, drip dry, cool iron
The dress has had the following alterations:
Shortened slightly (a couple of cm's).
Sleeves shortened to capped sleeve length.
A couple of stitches put in the side seem to make it a little less revealing.
Three hoop stitches placed down the back of the gown to create a bustle for later in the night when you are ready to dance the night way.
And a couple of stitches through the lace around the wait to hold it to the elastic to create a tighter fit, it was sitting to loose on me and looked too casual.
All alterations were carefully done and there are no holes or tears as a result.
the dress has been spot hand washed in cold water as per instructions however, the silk has crinkled and requires a cool iron.
Has some very slight dirt marks under the train of the dress.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and happy for it to be tried on carefully if interested.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2017
- Belmont, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 41 weeks ago
- Response rate 92%
- Response time within a day
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more