US$3,500 • Save 56%
- US$8,040 Retail price
- -US$4,540 Discount (56%)
- — Shipping
- US$3,500 Total (USD)
This is a stunning long sleeve lace Berta 14-21 gown.
It is romantic and sexy in equal parts. It was everything I dreamed of in a wedding gown and then some. The second I laid eyes on this gorgeous lace masterpiece, I knew I couldn’t wear anything else to my wedding.
My favorite features:
Long lace sleeves.
That keyhole back!
The quality of the various laces and embellishment is exceptional.
The fit is incredible and so flattering. And it didn’t restrict my movement at all!
Super easy to get on and off—just step in, zip up the back, fasten at the neck, and you’re done!
Train bustle that was added is also incredibly easy to use—just loop around the hidden button.
Illusion neckline and built-in cups help hold everything in and shape you beautifully—no bra required.
Fully lined from waist down in a spanx-like material. I did not even need to wear shapewear (though you can).
This dress photographs SO beautifully!!
Dress size is Israeli 42. For reference, I am a fairly short, athletic person with a curvy, fairly muscular frame. For reference, my measurements at the time I wore this gown were: Bust: 36C; Waist 28.5”; Hips 39”; Height: 5’4”; Height with shoes: 5’8”
Authenticity, ownership & other info:
This dress was NOT a sample and has never been worn by anyone other than me. I am the original and only owner to date. I ordered this dress brand new from the Anna Be bridal salon in Denver, CO (my hometown) in June 2016 and it arrived straight from Berta in Israel in mid-November 2016.
I only wore the dress for a few hours at our wedding in December 2016 (i.e., through the ceremony and first dance at our reception). I had the dress professionally dry cleaned right away, and it is in perfect shape for another lucky Berta bride!
The dress is currently in my home in Washington, D.C. Dress will ship in the original Berta garment bag and box from Anna Be. I still have the original tags and invoice.
The following alterations were made (many of which can be undone):
1) The dress length was shortened to be perfect standing at approximately 5’8”. I am 5’4, and was wearing 4 inch heels at the wedding. The train was also shortened to be made proportionate to dress length and less heavy to make our first dance easier.
2) Non-permanent bust alterations were made for modesty--this 'alteration' involved stitching on extra lace flowers (from same dress fabric) to cover the cups more. A lace insert was also added for modesty where the dress plunges lowest (see pics of my dress v. stock photos). Any of these bust alterations can easily be undone/removed if you prefer!
3) The arm cuff alterations involved bringing in the circumference of the cuffs, which came VERY wide and too bell-like for anyone with normal sized arms to wear. But, the overall sleeve length was not altered in any way. If you want the sleeve cuffs to be more or less bell-like, they can be let out or brought in more.
4) A French/European bustle was added so the train can be shortened if you want to wear the dress during any part of your reception/dancing. It is so easy to handle—just pull up the loop at mid-train and attach it to the hidden button, which has a tiny lace flap cover so you can’t even see it! (See pictures.)
Otherwise, no other alterations so the dress fits like the Berta size on the tag (42). You can have additional alterations done to size the dress perfectly to you and style as you see fit!
Photos: Please note, ALL photos other than the 2 stock photos are pics of my actual gown.
Pricing: This Berta gown retails at bridal salons for $8040 brand new (before sales tax and shipping!). This is a great discount for a Berta gown that has only been worn once by one person (vs. a sample) and likely exceeds a sample discount you could find for this gown.
Questions: Please contact me with any questions you have about the dress and I will do my best to get you an answer quickly (we have a new baby now so it may take up to a day to reply). I have provided as many pictures as allowed on this site, but am happy to try to provide more details if I can.
See above. Some of the alterations can be undone if not to your liking.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2016
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Email verified
- Last seen 17 weeks ago
- Response rate 90%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Berta$6,270Size 6 • Save 47%
Berta$3,920Size 6 • Save 62%
Divina Sposa$1,490Size 6 • Save 65%
Blue Bridalwear$870Size 6 • Save 72%
Alfred Angelo$710Size 6 • Save 64%
Papilio$650Size 6 • Save 65%
Mia Solano$310Size 6 • Save 80%
Idora Bridal$780Size 6 • Save 90%
A-Line$580Size 6 • Save 47%
Elbeth Gillis$510Size 6
Maggie Sottero$140Size 8 • Save 88%
Ronald Joyce$570Size 6 • Save 76%
Trumpet$940Size 6 • Save 66%
Pronovias$970Size 6 • Save 64%
BHLDN$450Size 6 • Save 65%
Moira Hughes$1,960Size 6 • Save 58%
Aamira Bridal$940Size 6 • Save 60%
Aamira Bridal$2,200Size 6 • Save 44%
Aamira Bridal$2,200Size 6 • Save 42%
Aamira Bridal$1,730Size 6 • Save 51%
Aamira Bridal$1,410Size 6 • Save 55%
Aamira Bridal$1,960Size 6 • Save 44%
Sophia$570Size 8 • Save 60%
Ryan & Walter Bridal$3,000Size 6 • Save 63%