Morgan sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 507 times and sold for CA$1,495 within 13 weeks
Enchanting By Mon Cheri 122171
US$1,100 • Save 35%
- CA$1,495 Total in CAD
Looks like a designer dress (Galia Lahav Maya $$$) but for a budget price.
This dress is beyond stunning, I felt so gorgeous and playful in it, and the train made for gorgeous pictures! The 3D flowers on the champagne tulle looked AMAZING in the black and white photos. So much texture!
The dress has an ultra sexy thigh-high slit over the left leg (see 2nd picture) and comes with a modesty panel (all other pictures) that secures in with clear snaps and looks seamless. I kept the panel in for the ceremony (as in the first picture) but opened the snaps on one side for a nice subtle slit for the ceremony...then blew the panel before the dance for maximum mobility and breatability. We got married in a greenhouse in July, so a light-weight dress with built-in ventilation slit came in very handy! By far the lightest dress I tried on!
There are so many details to this dress. It's gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it! The back view is my favourite! I really want her to go to a new home and be worn again!
Hem to dress's waist seam = 44in
Hem to top of neckline = 54in
Waist seam (laid flat) = 15.25in
Waist (narrowest, laid flat) = 13.5in
Top of bodice (laid flat) = 14.5in
More measurements by request!
PRICING: I paid $2300 + $1000 in alterations for a grand total of $3300.
WEAR: minor "fluffiness" at the edge of some of the 3D flowers in high-contact areas that is only visible up close. Includes extra beads. Can send photos on request of the minor wear areas.
Shipping price: ask me to get an estimate. Will use FedEx unless you have another preference.
DRY CLEANING: dress has NOT yet been dry cleaned. Standard amount of dirt on the train.
ALTERATIONS: See below.
SIZE: I purchased the dress in the sample size 12, but based on my measurements I should've been closer to a size 10. For reference: I wear size 6-8 at Banana Republic, and bra size is 32DD/34D.
From the Enchanting by Mon Cherie website:
Sleeveless tulle and Schiffli lace appliqué fit and flare bridal gown features beaded Schiffli lace appliques, 3D flowers, semi-sheer dress with plunging V-neckline, corseted bodice, draped flower and lace cap sleeve, sparkle illusion, dramatic high leg slit, chapel train.Skirt slit modesty panel included.
FABRIC: Lace, Three-dimensional Flowers, Tulle
SILHOUETTE: fit and Flare
SLEEVE TYPE: cap Sleeve, Off-the-Shoulder
- mesh mini skirt stitched in as liner and trimmed so it wouldnt show when the modesty panel was removed. The mesh looks more seamless compared to an opaque fabric liner, and everyone thought I was naked under my dress, which I wasn't! You can see how far the lining goes down in the picture of it hanging in the window.
- Bodice taken in. Skirt and hips were not altered (are original measurements).
-hemmed to my height in heels. The seamstress had to remove and then reapply the applique along the skirt hem to keep the organic feel (a ton of work)
- sleeve applique was originally on a mesh triangle. My seamstress carefully trimmed around the appliques so there was no excess showing in the detail photos.
- 3-point bustle added to bring the train up to the waist. The underskirt lining is also has a bustle.
- has cups sewn in from the manufacturer that I didn't change
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2023
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Email verified
- Last active 8 hours ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments