Allure Bridals Style No : 9471
US$1,000 • Save 55%
- US$1,000 Total in USD
Hello, I am selling my wedding dress!
I paid $2,200 for this Allure Bridal dress in 2019 for our 2020 wedding. I absolutely love this dress, but it’s too beautiful to keep stored away in my closet. I am hoping someone else, like me, will fall in love with this dress & it will make them feel absolutely beautiful on their special day
This dress . . .
• Size 12 Allure Bridal
• Style No 9471
• Purchased at Best Bride in Asheville, NC
• Gorgeous lace & beaded ivory / silver wedding dress
• Features cap sleeves , a beaded low back & stunning long train
• V- Shaped back with rows of beading
• Silk covered buttons that run all the way down the long train
• Extremely comfortable & easy to move in. . . even with the long train
• Bustle added, making it super easy to dance in
• Has only been worn once and has been in the gown bag since.
• Small alterations have been done, I had some length taken off & added a bustle. I am 5’8” for reference. I spent ~ $300 on alterations.
• Small spots on the hem of the dress (from walking around the night of the wedding). I am willing to have the dress dry cleaned for your special day.
• My husband stepped on my dress at the end of the night (🙄) and the middle button for the bustle came off leaving a tiny hole, but I will have that replaced with the excess material I have from previous alterations.
• I am also willing to sale the shoes (sparkly Kate Spade Keds - Size 8 ) and the veil that went perfectly with this dress (for additional price)
Had some length taken off & added a bustle.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2020
- Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 15 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments