Willowby by Watters Brannox
US$650 • Save 53%
- US$650 Total in USD
Brannox dress from Willowby by Watters (previously sold at BHLDN).
This dress fits true-to-size in my opinion. The fabric is so soft. Heavy enough to feel luxe, but still comfortable to wear for hours. I wore this with regular Skims shorts and felt great all day. Enough boning to be supportive, but not too restrictive.
The imperfections I noted are as follows:
- Two small stains near the bottom of the train (pictured in the photo where I'm pointing. Could possibly be removed with stain treatment).
- Some very light discoloration on the inside of the hem (pictured. Not visible when wearing).
- A couple pulled threads near the zipper - hardly noticeable (pictured)
NOTE: The sheer topper I'm wearing in the first couple photos is not part of the dress and not available. It came from Etsy however, if you’re looking for something similar.
Please ask any questions! I'm happy to take additional photos or share other details.
- Hemmed for 5'5" (I'm 5'2" plus wore 3 inch heels). Unfortunately there is not a lot of hem allowance, so this dress would not work for someone taller, unless you plan to wear it much shorter.
- Cups changed and upper bust taken in slightly. My full bust is 36 inches, and we took it in slightly in the upper bust to reduce gaping. I wore this without a bra no problem (I'm a 32DDD). The boning was supportive.
- french bustle added (I have a photo - it's a little messy because my mom buttoned it in a hurry, but it falls very nicely when you take the time for it)
- Watteau train (cape style) removed. We ungathered the fabric to spread it wider and placed it at the waist instead (see photo). I ended up changing my mind and just going without the train at all for my wedding, but I still have the tulle in a box and will provide it with the dress. If you want to wear it, you would need to reattach the snaps at the waist. I also trimmed a couple inches off the end of the tulle (I thought having it be slightly shorter would make me like it more - yay indecisive bride moment!). I would recommend having a seamstress even this out a bit. The tulle fabric would also be perfect to have a custom veil made! It has a beautiful spray of pearls on the top layer.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2023
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 2 days ago
Sarah is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Sarah is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
How to buy
Buying on Stillwhite is simple, safe and fun. See how it works
For ultimate peace of mind, eligible purchases are protected
We're here to help
Visit our help center or reach out to our friendly support team