Vera Wang Natalia
US$1,990 • Save 80%
- AU$3,000 Total in AUD
NEVER WORN -a beautiful and timeless gown - the "Natalia", purchased directly from the Vera Wang Sydney store. The gown is made from the signature Vera Wang silk-faille fabric.
This gown features a corset within as well as an internal belt to really cinch in the waist and hold it up. The original gown features small buttons made from the same fabric running down the back of the gown (2nd photo).
- wrist loop
- detachable custom made off shoulder sleeves
- custom mini bows to place down the back (Same fabric)
- custom hair ribbon (same fabric)
- extra fabric ordered from Vera Wang HQ.
Alterations have been made (see below) and has been dry cleaned professionally from the dry cleaner recommended by Vera Wang Sydney.
Before purchasing this I tried on so many gowns all from premium designers but never found the one. I never understood what the bridal moment was until I tried this on. Unfortunately I didn't end up wearing it as I already had another dress in a completely different shape and style that was more suited to my wedding.
I ordered extra fabric from the Vera Wang HQ in New York so make the following customisations:
- custom mini bows to place down the back instead of the tiny buttons - see 4th photo which shows only a few bows but the actual gown has bows placed evenly all the way down the back. Buttons have been kept so you will get both the bows and buttons.
- detachable off shoulder sleeves
- converting the square notch neckline (see 1st photo) to a curved sweetheart neckline (see 3rd photo)
- taking in the waist
- adding a hook to the internal belt to add more security to the internal belt
- shortening to my height (168cm plus 10cm heels)
- including a wrist loop on the inside of the train (not visible from the outside)
- custom thin hair ribbon.
All up, alterations were in excess of $3,000.
Extra matching fabric will be included.
- Condition: Sample
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2022
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Email not verified
- Last active 6 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments