Madi Lane Meadow (ML10994)
US$990 • Save 50%
- AU$1,500 Total in AUD
The dress sells itself - so beautiful, unique and endlessly complimented. I felt beautiful in it and I want to find someone who will love it as much as I do.
It is comfortable (the benefit of an A line) and flattering on different bodies. It was professionally dry cleaned after the wedding and in immaculate condition. Size 8, which I am, but some alterations done to it as listed below.
Colourway: Ivory with mocha. This allows the beautiful 3D lace to be visible.
I also have the ivory cathedral veil (as pictured) for sale.
Meadow is the show stopping elegance every bride wants to live out. Her lush and grandeur skirt, embellished with botanical embroidery has a very Italian couture elegance about her. Her 3D floral lace has been expertly placed to cascade from detailed clusters around her neckline, to blossoms across the thin overlay before flourishing down the full bodied gown. Meadow is a mirage of glamour designed to showcase her feminine grace with a touch of dramatic sophistication which is mirrored when she walks away. As she turns, a key-hole cut out exposes her back, as translucent lace mixed with flower appliqués climb and meld into her bodice. While she may look sweet, with her sheer long sleeves and elusive buds, she has an unexpected lust revealed in her V-neckline. Meadow is by no means a traditional ball-gown, instead she maintains a soft, full-flowing skirt that sweeps behind into a statement making train – adding just enough drama to a provincial ceremony or alfresco reception.
- Hem shortened. I am 164cm and wore 8cm heels. This was an expensive alteration as they had to remove and reline the 3D lace
- A triangle added under each armpit to actually allow you to lift your arms in the air and dance! You can’t tell it’s been added but it makes it comfortable and practical.
- Waist taken in a bit, but all material remains for you to adjust to suit your waist
- Cups added to the bust area so I didn’t need to wear a bra
- 3 point bustle and hook and eye added for practicality
- sleeves taken in (they come quite loose to fit all arm sizes) but all material is remaining for you to let out if needed
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2022
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 11 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments