Sasha sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 110 times and sold for US$1,150 in a week
US$1,380 • Save 45%
- US$1,380 Total in USD
A one-of-a-kind dress that combines simplicity with sophistication and elegance. I wore this dress on my wedding day in June 2022 and got SO MANY compliments/wows from everyone, and people kept saying how I looked like a real princess. I can't wait to hand it off to the next beautiful bride!
What I love about the dress:
- The simplicity of the dress allows you to style it in anyway you want - either pair it with fancy jewelry for a more classic/royal look like I did, or few accessories if you prefer a more casual look
- The design of the sleeves make the dress truly unique compared to other satin/silk dresses
- The dress looks much more expensive than it actually is (even compared to many >4k dresses that I tried on)
- It has two pockets!! (Super convenient to keep your phone and other essentials with you on the big day)
The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved safely in a box [see picture 8] waiting to be shipped to the next owner. I will also include the stunning cathedral veil ($120 value) shown in the pictures with the dress.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the dress!
- The bust and sleeves were let out a little
- The dress was hemmed to my height (5'11'' with flat shoes that I wore on the wedding day)
- A simple bustle was added to make the dress shorter during reception [see picture 7]
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2021
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 54 mins ago
Sasha is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Sasha is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more