Lazaro Style 3901 Tatiana
US$1,200 • Save 83%
- US$1,200 Total in USD
Ivory beaded and embroidered art deco inspired slip bridal gown, plunging V-neckline with jeweled strap at open back, tiered pleated ruffles accent skirt
1. Why you fell in love with your dress
I loved the way the sides fell with the bohemian looking style
2. How did the dress make you feel wearing it?
I felt like I was wearing something different than the traditional wedding gown
3. Any alterations/embellishments you made
The back train was altered and is not as long as the original
4. What's your favorite thing about the dress
Its so different and I loved the open back!
5. Describe the fit, fabric, and details. Think about how the dress feels and how it moves.
Fit me lose and the straps could defiantly be altered. Also long on me and I did not shorten it.
oTrain much shorter
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2021
- Englewood, Colorado, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 1 week ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more