Essense of Australia Florence D2396
US$400 • Save 80%
- US$400 Total in USD
This was my dream dress and I'm so happy with it and I hope it can continue to make another bride as happy as it did me.
I wanted a dress that was both elegant with lace accents, but not too overstated. The crepe fabric with silken liner is so comfortable, and beautifully enhanced in the bodice and on the train by embroidered lace! The train is not too long; in fact, I had it shortened, so it would be easier to walk and dance in, but still look stunning in photos! It was important that the dress not be heavy. I'm a small person (5'3" 115 lbs) and I hated how heavy so many wedding dresses felt when I was trying them on in stores. This one is so comfortable and lightweight!
It has gorgeous fabric buttons that go all the way down to hide the invisible zipper. As you can see in detail shots, the sides also have a few cutouts in the lace.
This dress style has been discontinued. This dress retailed for $1200, and I had about $700 of alterations done, which you can read about below. I had the dress fully dry cleaned (another $200) after wearing it. The dry cleaning and the bustle/padded cups alterations, which will need to be added to any dress you buy, are reflected in the asking price.
- It was originally a size 4, but I had it brought down to something a bit larger than a street size 2.
- The dress was hemmed, and taken in at the bust, waist, and hips to match my size.
- Added in 5-point ribbon French under bustle (shown in the last photo). It was important to me that the dress still look elegant even when bustled, something I hadn't considered when I first started dress shopping!
- I lightened the weight of the train to make it more comfortable when bustled.
- Added in padded cups and brought the cleavage together more, since I'm on the smaller cup size (size B)
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2020
- New York, New York, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 19 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments