Oleg Cassini CWG712
US$160 • Save 90%
- US$160 Total in USD
- Never worn except at the bridal shop. Kept hung in my closet within its mesh garment bag provided from the bridal shop. Non-smoking home.
- Ivory lace (2 layers) with champagne colored silk underneath, which creates a lovely blush color with the layering, especially when under LED lights or sunshine.
- Train can be worn up or down (pictured both ways), super easy to do on your own or with help.
- Buttons around the wrist make it easy to slip arms through and still make a nice, taught sleeve when buttons are clasped.
I’m 37 weeks+ pregnant so I couldn’t get a good picture of the dress being modeled. Modeled photo was added from internet search.
- Altered to add comfort around the neckline and wrists to prevent itching/chafing from lace.
- Cups added (size A?) so I wouldn’t have to wear a bra, but can easily be removed if needed.
- True to size 6, not altered to be taken in or let out anywhere.
- Condition: New
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2016
- Loves Park, Illinois, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 24 weeks ago
- Response rate 29%
- Response time within a day
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments