US$400 • Save 82%
- AU$600 Total in AUD
This dress is a former sample which I purchased from Raffaele Cucina in Melbourne.
It is a gorgeous two-piece dress; the top layer is a delicate lace gown which sits over top of the satin slip dress. The lace gown is double-layered, featuring a sequinned lace under-layer which adds a subtle shimmer. It also features a back button closure.
I purchased it in the hope of altering it to fit. Unfortunately the work that would have been required was too extensive and I therefore decided not to proceed so it hasn’t been worn at a wedding!
- Australian Designer Q'Nique. Double lace layer of "Ventura" & "Davinia" lace over "Velea" satin slip dress.
- Size 14
- will require dry-cleaning due to being a former store sample (50% discount voucher for Syndal’s Bridal dry-cleaners included - Armadale, Glen Waverley & Ascot Vale, Melbourne)
- There are a minor snags and pulls with the top lace layer a bit rubbed in places so it will need to be tidied up by a dressmaker
- The under-arms and back clasp are a slightly pulled/ripped so and will need to be stitched up
Dress retailed for $3400 ($1400 for satin under-gown and $2000 for double-lace sequinned layer).
Overall it is in relatively good condition and has never been worn other than to try on. Having been a former store sample it will need some touch-ups to the snags/rubbed sections and does require a dry-clean.
However, at a massive reduction to original retail price, this would still be an amazing discount and leave plenty of budget for these touch-ups.
If you require any additional information please feel free to message me. I'm happy if people in Melbourne want to arrange to try it on.
- Condition: Sample
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2014
- Moonee Ponds, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 2 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more