Emily sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 649 times and sold for £900 within 13 weeks
Grace Loves Lace Menha Gown
US$1,240 • Save 58%
- £1,022.50 Total in GBP
Menha fuses a classic silhouette with breathtaking iridescent blush-tone net base and pearly, ivory spot embroidery and beaded stone straps.
Handmade in Grace Loves Lace Australian studio, the Menha flatters the bust and waist with a fitted V-neck bodice and elastic waistband which falls to a dreamy full circle skirt with layers of exclusive textured embroidery and ivory tulle.
As with all GLL dresses, there is no zip, for a seamless and smooth finish.
Bodice finer details:
- V neckline
- Built in bust cups
- 3 layer bodice fully lined with ivory stretch lining, stretch European ivory Chantilly lace and embroidered tulle
- Beautiful low back with sheer detail
- Embellished stone non-stretch straps
Skirt Finer details:
- Elastic waistband
- 3 layer full circle skirt
- Satin lining
- Raw hem on outer layer for an invisible effect
- 80cm train
- Concealed finger loop for carrying train
- Discreet button for bustling means you don’t have to carry around the train all night!!
This dress has never been worn, it has been tried on twice but hasn't had its wedding day moment yet.
There are no signs of wear, its brand new, still in the box that it came in.
the sizing would make it a size Small/ UK Size 10
This dress has had no alterations
Open to offers!
Any questions, or if you’d like more photos, please don’t hesitate to get in touch :)
- Condition: New
- Color family: Pink
- Fabric: Tulle
- Year: 2019
- Emsworth, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 2 weeks ago
Emily is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more