Shannon sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 847 times and sold for US$650 within 15 weeks
Anonymous SellersellerI love that I was able to make some of the money I spent on a dress I only wore once back, and give another bride-to-be a great deal in the process! It was easy to set up my listing and communicate with the bride who bought my dress. I've been recommending this site to all my friends who have beautiful wedding dresses gathering dust in their closets!More
1 week ago
Willowby by Watters Galatea in Titanium
US$750 • Save 61%
- US$750 Total in USD
I absolutely LOVED wearing this dress. It was elegant, yet comfortable and incredibly fun to dance and twirl around in. One of my favorite details is that it's a titanium color instead of just white. Even though I altered it to be totally backless, I felt secure in it the whole day and had a great range of motion without being worried about falling out. It felt perfect, and I'd love for another bride to get as much joy out of wearing this dress as I did! If you have any questions about it, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to answer or send more photos.
There is a tear towards the bottom of the outside layer of tulle which happened when I dropped it off at the dry cleaner to be pressed before the wedding. It was traumatic to discover, but once everything started I didn't even notice! If you're altering the hem length, it might get cut off anyway, but I wanted to be sure to disclose that. There's a photo included.
Description from online: Oversized Dalia-inspired floral motifs cover Galatea's exquisite A-line silhouette. Oversized Dalia-inspired floral appliques accent this gown's fitted bodice and float down the frothy A-line skirt, which extends into a slight train. A deep v-neckline, open back, and side cutouts reveal a bit of skin while two straps accentuate the waist.
I did $500 of alterations on the dress which I was super happy with
1. The biggest alteration I had was to change the velvet tie ribbon that came with the dress into a satin one that was more silvery than the muted velvet color had been. I removed the tie entirely to have an open back which gave me a better range of motion. I have additional ribbon which I can include if you’d like!
2. Shortened to floor length for 5'6" (I am 5'3 and was wearing 3 inch heels). (I can include the leftover fabric if you’d like)
3. The sides were taken in slightly and the straps were very slightly shortened.
4. I also added a bustle which you can see photos of.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Other
- Fabric: Tulle
- Year: 2021
- Bozeman, Montana, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 4 days ago
Shannon is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more