Maggie sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 717 times and sold for AU$950 within 59 weeks
Lover The Label Honesty Dress
US$630 • Save 52%
- AU$950 Total in AUD
The Honesty Dress by Lover the Label is made from gorgeous large French lace, and features a fitted bodice, high neck, cap sleeves and graduating pleated circular hem skirt. It has an open back, placed on a scallop edge. Worn once in March 2020. Dry cleaned and garment bag included.
Fabrication: Lace: 90% Cotton 10% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyester, Contrast: 100% Silk Organza
It's super comfortable, it has pockets either side and is perfect for a unique and relaxed but formal bridal look. The high-low hemline also allows you to show off your shoes all day! It was perfect with a veil for the ceremony and then a comfortable relaxed look for our winery reception.
Impossible to find these iconic cult classic dresses now that Lover the Label has sadly closed its doors.
Some things I loved about this dress:
- POCKETS! Being able to have your lipstick and your phone on you all day was 10/10!
- Comfort. The lace is beautifully soft and it doesn’t have a harsh corset so you really can wear it all day and eat and dance without the dress getting in your way
- Being able to show off my shoes!
- Easy transition from the formality of the ceremony with a veil to the more relaxed look of the reception
- Unusual cut in a classic bridal lace fabric. It felt like the perfect blend of being a timeless bride but with a modern and individual look that doesn’t just look like every other bride
A few personal notes regarding how I wore the dress:
- I used Boobytape for my DD Cup bust and it worked brilliantly and didn't show at the back at all!
- I’m about 169cm tall in 3.5inch heels and around 80kgs
I feel quite sad to let it go (which is why I’ve held it for a few years!) but there’s no point having such a beautiful dress in my wardrobe when it might be able to play such an important role in another bride’s perfect day 🤍
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2018
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 1 day ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments