Martina Liana 1321
US$1,900 • Save 45%
- US$1,900 Total in USD
Hey bride! Congrats on your upcoming big day. I am selling my wedding dress because truthfully, our home is too small. I was going to preserve it but feel that it would be better off having another life with another beautiful bride. This dress is so romantic and ethereal. I am on the shorter side so the train was INCREDIBLE. I'm happy to provide more details if you'd like. This dressed was purchased from Lovella Bridal in Glendale, CA in June 2021 during a special preview trunk show so at the time, the dress was not released yet. It was officially released as part of ML's 2022 (spring or summer) collection earlier this year. I spent quite a bit on alterations (see below for details). The dress has some dirt on the hem; I do plan to get it dry cleaned but haven't gotten around to it yet. Open to offers!
Here is a description of the dress from the designer:
ELEGANT LACE SWEETHEART WEDDING DRESS WITH OFF-THE-SHOULDER STRAPS
Exquisite and ethereal. Style 1321 brings luxurious bridal wonder to life. This wedding dress features several decadent details, from fluttering floral embellishments to voluminous, flowing tulle. The sweetheart neckline bodice is covered with layers of floral lace details, with sheer elements showing off the intricate details. Sexy exposed boning peeks through the chantilly lace for a demure, high-fashion look. All through the skirt, breezy 3D floral appliques add irresistible dimension and texture to this A-line gown. The off-the-shoulder strap adds a final whimsical touch, with the 3D appliques giving this couture gown a complete, cohesive feel.
1) hem: I am 5' tall and wore Loeffler Randall's Camellia (3.5'') so it was altered for a 5'3'' (with heels).
2) bra/cup size: I wear a 32B so I had the cups reduced in size to a more vertical/balconette shape for an overall sexier look. I also added push up pads inside the bra.
3) bustle: 8 buttons/bustle added
4) off-the-shoulder straps shortened because as you can see from the model, it is very long and "droopy" and looks messy.
$500 spent on alterations.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2021
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 2 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more