Rachel sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 408 times and sold for AU$1,800 in a week
Rue De Seine Vita
US$1,360 • Save 60%
- AU$2,100 Total in AUD
This dress is so beautiful and different yet classic. I received so many compliments and it really makes a statement.
It comes in 2 parts - a nude silk under slip and the lace embroidery over. It has fitted cuffs with blouson sleeves and at the low hip it falls to a full and bold embroidered skirt and train.
Let me know if you have any questions or need anymore info!
The dress has been professionally dry cleaned, but there is some slight discoloration on some of the embroidery. It's not noticeable when worn though due to the design.
- Some secret buttons have been added to the back of the dress so the train can be pulled up (perfect for dancing or walking). It makes it looks like a whole different dress.
- A ribbon has added to the top of the shoulder to help keep the dress in place (this can be unbuttoned and hidden for photos etc if wanted)
- I had some bra cups added to the silk underlay as I wanted some extra support (I'd recommend this!) but I have removed them so you can add your own or leave without.
- I had the front of the dress slightly shortened to suit my height
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Floral
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2021
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 1 week ago
Rachel is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Rachel is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more