Rita Vinieris Avery
US$1,900 • Save 65%
- US$1,900 Total in USD
Rita Vinieris Avery Dress
This was my dream wedding dress that I had the privilege to wear for my wedding in San Clemente, CA 02/20/22. I loved how delicate, intricate and flattering it was (no shape wear required), and I felt like an ethereal princess. The lace on this dress is to die for, and I loved that it had a soft, but still sexy silhouette.
My tailor and dry cleaner told me it was their favorite dress of the year, and I got nothing but compliments all night from our guests and photographer. I felt so beautiful -- AND COMFORTABLE! -- in this dress all night, and can't wait for another bride to have the same magical experience.
I purchased this dress from Kinsley James Couture Bridal in Walnut Creek, California in the Spring of 2021. Immediately after my wedding it was professionally dry cleaned.
FROM THE DESIGNER:
The RIVINI by Rita Vinieris "Avery" dress (Spring 2020 Collection) is a delicately draped lace ballgown with dimensional intricate floral detail. The delicate ribbed bodice is features a sheer nude beige mesh adorned with floral lace applique. Rivini iconic gowns make an everlasting statement; the collection marries expert craftsmanship, lavish fabrics, and couture details. Rivini strives to offer the modern bride a collection that is alluring in its design, chic in its perfection, the essence of simple luxury.
Lace applique (lasercut 3D florals)
Ribbed delicate boned bodice
Ballroom skirt with several layers of tulle for a full and sweeping skirt
RIVINI Spring Collection 2020
Color: Ivory / Nude
Measurements (taken laying flat):
Hips: Open (A-line/natural waist)
Length from top of shoulder to bottom of FRONT "V": 10.5"
Length from top of shoulder to bottom of BACK "V": 12"
Length from top of shoulder to front of skirt: 61"
Length from top of shoulder to bottom of train (at its longest length): 120"
Please feel free to message me with any questions! I'm more than happy to provide additional measurements, photos, or information. Thanks so much!
- Altered the dress to my height (5'2 with 4" heels) but all of the original lace detailing was retained by my seamstress so that the pattern remains on the hem on the skirt
- Bodice was taken in and nude cups were added (cups would fit C - DD depending on desired coverage; I am DD. D or C it would be slightly more modest but completely functional)
- This dress had 5 layers and I removed the TULLE layer which added more volume than I wanted to my petite frame. It's much sleeker as a result (but still very forgiving!) and still completely opaque. Also movement is quieter (eg none of the "scratchy" tulle noise when you walk)
- Seamstress added 5 buttons in back for bustling to enable dancing (long but manageable train for walking otherwise!)
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2020
- Oakland, California, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 3 weeks ago
Rachel is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Rachel is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more