Essense of Australia D2840IV
US$1,600 • Save 43%
- US$1,600 Total in USD
This dress is an absolute stunner and one-of-a kind for the romantic yet sexy bride-to-be! The style is from Essence of Australia D2840IV and the color is Ivory over Moscato.
Please note that I altered the dress slightly to make it a bigger statement. However, the size was not altered at all. Here is what I changed:
- I fully opened the split in the front (the original dress has a layer of tulle fabric covering the split, which in my opinion didn’t do it justice, I wanted more boldness for my big day! 😊). I also made the split longer/higher, so it is much higher than in the original.
- I added one layer of tulle fabric with laces to the train to give the train more volume and make it longer. It’s much more dramatic than the original dress. This layer was taken from a veil that had the same floral pattern as the dress. If you do not like this extra layer, it's very easy to remove as it's just a single layer added in between the existing layers and the existing layers were not altered.
- Added elastic layer under the straps to make them more comfortable.
- Adjusted the length to fit me (I’m 5.7” and wore about 3” high heels).
The dress has a clean neckline with beaded edging complementing the V-side cutouts and V-back detail, and reflects the sharp, sparkling linear detailing throughout the embroidered tulle creating a sheer yet sparkling bodice. Decadent, textured floral laces come to life over the outer layers of the bodice with stunning detail, increasing in thickness as they grow over the waistline for a gorgeous effect. This wedding gown zips beneath fabric-covered buttons.
The dress size is 8. I am always a size S and 6 in US fashion brands. The dress size was not altered. The main measurements you should pay attention to are the bust and waist (I am 33 and 27). Hips doesn’t really matter as the dress flares out. Cup size is somewhat less important – I have small breasts and used some cup filler during my wedding so there’s space for larger breasts. I’d think cups A, B, C easily fit.
I wore a gorgeous cathedral length veil during my ceremony that I am happy to sell together with the dress. It’s 9ft in length and 72” in width. The veil is plain (no laces), made of beautiful soft Lux Illusion fabric and has a 3” silver comb to attach it in your hair. For $70 it’s yours.
Please bear in mind that as I purchased an expensive veil to add to the train of the dress and had several alterations made, my investment was larger than just the original dress. The dress is cleaned and all ready to shine at another wedding!
Note that this item is non-returnable if it is shipped to you.
- opened the split in the front and made the split longer
- added one layer of tulle fabric with laces to the train (can be removed!)
- added elastic layer under the straps to make them more comfortable
- shortened the length a bit
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2021
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 53 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments