Nik sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 1,393 times and sold for AU$1,300 within 9 weeks
Lola Varma Delfina Skirt and Wiloma Belt
US$840 • Save 65%
- AU$1,300 Total in AUD
*Lola Varma Delfina Skirt + Wiloma Belt*
I can't tell you how amazing I felt in this combo! So incredibly comfortable to wear, and effortlessly cool.
I purchased the skirt secondhand from StillWhite for $2000 and am hoping to pass it on to another bride who adores Lola Varma but can't get the new price-tag to fit into the big day budget.
Both the skirt and belt are white.
*Delfina Skirt (RRP $3400)*
- Labelled size 12, but probably closer to a 10 (bridal sizing is a little strange!)
- Waist: 71cm. Front waist to hem: 105cm. Back waist to hem of train: 134cm.
- Was taken up slightly at the front to show off shoes (I'm 173cm tall - the length at the front was perfect for showing the front of my 4cm heels during the ceremony and photos, before I switched to flat ankle boots for the dance-floor and speeches later in the night)
- Professionally dry-cleaned
- A few secondhand imperfections: two grey speckles in the natural fold of the train, hidden when it's on. Also a 8cm section of the hem at the back has become unstitched but still sits neatly, the hidden zip has lost a bit of its colour but the belt covers this, and there's a discoloured spot on the back hem. (please see photos)
- Lining 100% sandwashed silk
- Outer 100% silk crepe de Chine
- Invisible zip closure at back
- Structural silk has a nice amount of stretch that hugs in all the right spots and is double lined to hide any lumps and bumps. Isn't heavy like other gowns and skirts can be!
- Will be sent in it's beautiful original Lola Varma linen bag
*Wiloma Belt (RRP $352)*
- Purchased brand new from Lola Varma boutique for $352 (I couldn't find it secondhand anywhere!)
- Labelled size small
- The buckle is made from tortoise shell resin. The belt is made from linen.
- Flat hook and eye closure, so hugs neat against your waist
- Measures 73cm from the hooks to the eyes. 6cm wide
- One of the eyes requires restitching. If you're in Perth, I recommend the lovely ladies at Ilka for alterations - they added a finger loop to the skirt and shifted the belt eyes to make it slightly smaller for me for $30.
Please feel free to ask for more photos.
I'm also more than happy for you to try it on if you're in Perth!
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2020
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 7 weeks ago
Nik is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Nik is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more