Allure Bridals C564
US$1,250 • Save 67%
- £1,000 Total in GBP
-*Unaltered* beautiful white Mikado Bardot/off the shoulder floor length ball gown. Feels true to size, no alterations has been made at all to dress - close to brand new. Ivory/nude/silver
- Incredibly detailed sparkly beaded lace bodice.
- Cinched waist, mikado satin skirt with AMAZING show-stopping train with lace trim.
- Internal hook & eye corset, external buttons all the way down to the bottom of the train.
- Tiniest stain on right bottom of dress, barely noticeable (last photo)
*Second to last photo is me trying on the dress for the first time - shows the cinched waist and the drop of the skirt to the floor*
- The reason I bought this dress is because it made me feel so confident and beautiful. From it’s inner corset holding you in, to the beautifully detailed bodice, giving you all the sparkle you have ever wanted. The continuation of the sparkle down the hip area is incredibly flattering, to a classic skirt, that although full, goes straight down. Underskirt can be altered to add or take away fullness.
- I went into the bridal shop wanting a simple, boho dress, and I came out with an extra, show-stopping dress with an unbelievable lace trimmed train.
On paper, this was not the dress I was looking for, but it was how confident it made me feel that made me fall in love.
I’ve included a link to the dress which is still currently on the website that can offer alternative photos:
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Satin
- Year: 2020
- Leek, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 6 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments