Luisa Beccaria Custom dress
US$8,900 • Save 20%
- SG$15,000 Retail price
- -SG$3,010 Discount (20%)
- — Shipping
- SG$11,990 Total (SGD)
About the dress
- Bespoke wedding dress made of exquisite Roman embroideries. Off the shoulder with a long veil for a whimsical and fairy-tale feel. Designed by eponymous Italian designer, Luisa Beccaria.
Pictures and price available upon request.
- Lady Gabriella Windsor wore Luisa Beccaria at her wedding to financier Thomas Kingston.
- Beauty entrepreneur and heiress of Rocco Forte Hotels wore a Beccaria feminine and whimsical wedding gown at her wedding in Sicily last month.
- Luisa Beccaria recently opened a boutique on the glamourous island of Capri.
About the brand
Luisa Beccaria, who founded her label in 1979 and was joined by her daughter Lucilla Bonaccorsi in 2006, is renowned for her fairy-tale gowns – often inspired by historical costume, poetry, art and nature. The collection’s romantic DNA is informed by the family's Sicilian heritage and features ultra-feminine dresses and outerwear in rich brocade, silk, velvet and chiffon.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2019
- Email verified
- Last seen 9 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more