Candice sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 589 times and sold for £1,400 in a week
Grace Loves Lace Honey Silk
US$1,870 • Save 33%
- £2,100 Retail price
- -£700 Discount (33%)
- — Shipping
- £1,400 Total (GBP)
Dress is a size M. It would fit a range of sizes though due to the nature of the back. The fabric is buttery soft and the dress is very comfortable to wear.
This beautiful dress is brand new, in the box, comes with the hanger, dress bag and all care instructions. I've had to change my wedding plans due to covid which is why I'm selling it.
Description taken from GLL dress description, from website:
- Handmade in our Australian studio
- Fresh ivory silk
-Double layer of 30 momme Crepe De Chine silk for a luxuriously smooth finish
- Bias cut to accentuate curves and mould to your body
- custom made
- Double layer of silk to prevent sheerness
- Sweetheart bodice lining with flattering draped cowl neckline
- Open back with adjustable cross over silk back ties, finished with freshwater pearls
-A-line flare skirt shape to flatter all figures
Available with no train, 40cm or 80cm train (this gown has no train).
- Condition: New
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2021
- Southsea, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last seen 5 weeks ago
Candice is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more