US$1,500 • Save 32%
- US$2,200 Retail price
- -US$700 Discount (32%)
- — Shipping
- US$1,500 Total (USD)
Gorgeous Allure fitted A-line gown
- All over lace, keyhole back, and contoured sleeveless straps
- The shade is "champagne" and it is a beautiful color that has a VERY slight hint of a blush/champagne shade under certain lighting that makes it look absolutely stunning. You can kind of see it in the first photo - the design is so glamorous and has just the right amount of sparkle that I wore it as my reception dress, but it originally is a regular wedding dress. I just happened to choose a different look for my ceremony dress and changed into this immediately after.
- I am normally between a size 2 and 4 and I'm 5'2 but wore 3.5" heels on my wedding day. (Additional notes below.)
Tailored to my measurements and height, around 5'5 with heels. Both my wedding and this reception dress were overall comfortable enough for me to breathe freely, enjoy my meal, and dance. I think enjoying your special day is just as important as the way you want to look because it goes by in a blink of an eye.
- The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and professionally preserved in a preservation storage box. (This alone costed an additional $300.) It is in a clean, basically brand new condition and was preserved by a company that offers a 100 year guarantee.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Other
- Year: 2013
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Email verified
- Last seen 3 days ago
Jessica is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Jessica is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more