Stephanie sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 949 times and sold for AU$500 within 44 weeks
L’eto Bridal Piece 33
US$420 • Save 40%
- AU$600 Total in AUD
This dress was so lovely and light to wear, easy to walk and dance in. I felt I was giving total Greek goddess vibes haha. I loved the little train and the dreamy and romantic feeling of a dress that was definitely super special without being too traditional. A little different and cool without being too 'out there' or too revealing. I bought this dress around May/June 2020 and wore it at my wedding in March 2021.
I wore this as a size 8 with B cups; I would say a size 6 or 7 would fit in this dress well for a little extra room. I am 156cm tall and wore 4cm-high heels with the dress. Please read alterations information.
This is a sample of the L'eto Bridal Piece 33: https://www.letobridal.com/flowing-chiffon-wedding-dress-piece-33
From the website: Pleated and draped in the most classical ivory silk chiffon. A crossover detail wraps round the bosom gracefully, and each side reveals a secretive glimpse of skin; a sensual touch to this romantic gown. These refined details make the most of this exquisitely simple and light piece.
Fabric Composition: 100% Silk Chiffon
This has been professionally dry cleaned at a chemical-free dry cleaner. I could only spot one very faint mark in the train after cleaning but it's very very faint and not noticeable at all when worn - in fact I probably couldn't find it again if I looked. There are very few imperfections in the fabric of the dress - including ones already present when I purchased it, which my tailor mended - but again, these are not at all noticeable; you'd have to be trying very hard to spot them.
Comes with L'eto Bridal dress bag (it has minor markings on the outside) and L'eto Bridal dress box.
- The sides of the top have been sewn together 5.5cm from the skirt (I didn't want to show sideboob). You can see how this looks in the 3rd photo.
- The top has been shortened at the shoulders, it now measures 30cm from the shoulder to the skirt (when measuring straight down).
- I had small bustle loops added (3 in the skirt to loop onto 1 at the top of the zip) but if you don't use them, they are totally unnoticeable. See the last image for how the dress looks bustled.
- For reference, the 'waist' of the dress (where the top meets the skirt) ended up sitting a little higher than my true waist, a bit more like an empire line dress. The waist would sit lower on someone with a shorter torso. The waist of the dress measures 34cm across lying flat.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Year: 2020
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 6 weeks ago
Stephanie is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Stephanie is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more