Mikaella Bridal Style #2190
US$560 • Save 77%
- NZ$3,500 Retail price
- -NZ$2,700 Discount (77%)
- NZ$35 Shipping
- NZ$835 Total (NZD)
Selling my wonderful dress that saw me through a glorious wedding day.
Price includes veil - 8ft long, light and floaty.
=== Style ===
V-neck V-back mermaid/fit-and-flare, similar to styles by Made With Love, Emmy Mae, Alexander Grecco, and OUI the label. I was originally looking at these brands, but I came across this custom Mikaella and it totally won me over!
The sleek French crepe skirt is really lovely - slightly stretchy, luxurious two-layered silky lining, beautiful drape. Despite the figure hugging shape, I was comfortable all night.
=== Condition ===
The dress is in excellent condition, professionally dry-cleaned. For the sake of complete transparency, there are two things keeping me from saying it's in perfect condition:
1) The bustle string mentioned in the alterations section has snapped. This didn't snap on the night, it held up very well despite my enthusiastic dance moves! I noticed that it was snapped after it was returned from the dry cleaners. This would be an easy fix for anyone who can sew to remove or to replace. If you message me, I am happy to send a close-up photo of the string itself.
2) There are two barely noticeable smudges on the back of the skirt at knee-height. Again, please don't hesitate to get in touch, and I'll send close ups of these.
The price has been adjusted accordingly to reflect these details on the condition of the dress. The rest of the dress, including the Guipure applique lace bodice, is in pristine condition.
Customised from the original Mikaella 2190 style:
- Neckline brought up a little
- White/ivory underlay under the lace bodice
- Supportive cups added to bodice (34C, I usually wear 10DD or 12D)
- Buttons added down the back of the skirt
- Hemmed to fit total height of 170cm (I'm 164cm and was wearing 6cm heels)
- Minor shaping & tailoring around bodice and hips (see my exact measurements above)
- Subtle bustle added so skirt can be hooked up for dancing & easy movement (see photo 2 for how it's hooked onto one of the buttons; this has unfortunately snapped, see description for more notes on condition).
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2018
- Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Email verified
- Last seen 1 week ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Jenny is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more