Theia Couture Eve
US$600 • Save 65%
- US$600 Total in USD
I purchased this dress at an off the rack shop in NYC called Our Story Bridal. It is simple, elegant, and timeless, and so very comfortable to wear. It's made of a stretchy yet durable crepe and lined with satin. On the Theia website, they describe it as follows:
The simplicity and elegance of the stretch crepe gives this gown a timeless appeal. The streamlined silhouette and off-the-shoulder sleeves, collarbone-baring-neckline makes this a grandiose style.
Though I loved this dress, I decided that I having my shoulders covered during the wedding ceremony (in a church) was important to me. As this kind of off-the-shoulder dress is difficult to pair with a bolero/topper, I bought a different dress altogether.
Some more things to note:
- Though I never wore it, it was a sample dress and would need to be cleaned
- It is advertised as a size 8 and which was about 2 sizes too big (my personal measurements are what are featured on the mannequin) so if your measurements are similar to mine, this dress would be a little too big.
- Material: 71% Triacetate 29% Polyester , 90% Polyester 10% Spandex
- It has not been hemmed so it is quite long (dm me and I can tell you exactly how long)
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2019
- New York, New York, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 25 weeks ago
- Response rate 75%
- Response time within a day
Lena is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more