Sarah Seven Orleans
US$1,120 • Save 58%
- AU$3,800 Retail price
- -AU$2,200 Discount (58%)
- — Shipping
- AU$1,600 Total
Stunning modern and minimalist Sarah Seven Orleans dress in crepe ivory. I purchased it mid-2016 at The Bridal Atelier for my wedding in Feb 2017 and absolutely loved it (and still do!). It's a sexy, but sophisticated style and I felt so confident wearing it. I finally decided to sell it, as it's just hanging in my closet and it's too beautiful to let it go to waste.
- High halter neck with silk strap to fasten it easily at the back (tailored professionally to make it fit much better than the 2 buttons that come with the standard design).
- Backless. The back does not go too low and stops at the perfect spot.
- The dress cuts in at the waist to show a little skin in a flattering way. This is absolutely the winning part of the design and reminds me of one of Vera Wang's designs (but then at a much better price point).
- It has an invisible zip at the back and an amazing fit, is lightweight and no risk of showing too much skin.
- Very easy to move in, beautiful flow, not too tight and with a shorter elegant train.
- No breast support standard, but you could stitch in some bra liners if needed. I'm a size D and simply used sticky boob support which worked fine (I could dance all night and didn't have to worry at all).
- I'm 1.68 m tall and wore 10 cm heels.
- Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is in great shape. There are some minor discolorations under the arms, which are hardly visible in day light (you really need to use a spotlight and close up to spot it).
It would be great if this dress can make another bride-to-be as happy as I was wearing it! Please get in touch if you're interested and have any questions or would like to see some more pictures of the dress.
Neck - halter fastening changed from 2 silk buttons to silk straps, which improve the fit of the top.
Length/train - shortened slightly to improve walking/dancing in the dress.
Both alterations were performed by a professional seamstress, recommended by The Bridal Atelier in Double Bay.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2016
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 13 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within an hour
Nicole is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Sarah Seven$800Size 4 • Save 68%
Sarah Seven$1,100Size 4 • Save 69%
Sarah Seven$2,000Size 4 • Save 38%
Sarah Seven$1,260Size 6 • Save 60%
Sarah Seven$1,800Size 4 • Save 35%
Sarah Seven$1,300Size 6 • Save 54%
Sarah Seven$1,334Size 6 • Save 46%
Sarah Seven$1,300Size 6
Sarah Seven$1,500Size 4 • Save 49%
Sarah Seven$1,800Size 4
Sarah Seven$161Size 4 • Save 68%
Sarah Seven$1,350Size 4 • Save 55%
Sarah Seven$2,300Size 6 • Save 34%
Sarah Seven$1,470Size 4 • Save 46%
Sarah Seven$600Size 4 • Save 77%
Sarah Seven$1,500Size 4 • Save 57%
Sarah Seven$1,450Size 6 • Save 53%
Sarah Seven$1,900Size 6 • Save 34%
Sarah Seven$1,750Size 6 • Save 42%
Sarah Seven$570Size 4 • Save 82%
Sarah Seven$2,000Size 6 • Save 20%
Sarah Seven$1,350Size 6 • Save 63%
Sarah Seven$2,900Size 6 • Save 17%
Sarah Seven$1,470Size 6 • Save 49%