Robyn Pascoe Custom
US$930 • Save 51%
- NZ$2,800 Retail price
- -NZ$1,430 Discount (51%)
- — Shipping
- NZ$1,370 Total (NZD)
Auckland (can potentially arrange for it to be taken elsewhere in the north island if you would like to try it on) - please get in touch.
This dress was made by Robyn Pascoe, a local Tauranga wedding dress designer. It was based on a style I loved from Lovers Society with some adjustments to make it more flattering and unique.
- lots of structure in the bodice (rare for backless dresses) to make you feel secure
- lovely soft lining, non-clingy (to keep you cool in the summer heat)
- french lace detail, hand cut and stitched on front and back
- the train can also be hooked up (as shown in photos)
- The 'v' of the back gives the body more shape than a completely open back would, and gives the front more support (so no need for a bra or extra support, cups and boning are all built in!)
Very minor mark/damage:
There is a very faint mark at the bottom of the train (we had a garden wedding so to be expected). This could easily be taken up as the train is quite long and I am quite tall, or left as is - it's barely visible. The dress has been professionally dry cleaned so it's otherwise in great condition.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2019
- New Zealand
- Email verified
- Last seen 5 days ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Sarah is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Sarah is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more