Vera Wang - New, Juliette, Size 2
US$7,000 • Save 42%
- Retail price US$12,000
- 42% discount -US$5,000
- Shipping —
- Total US$7,000
This is the gorgeous Juliette gown from Vera Wang fall 2017 bridal collection. I initially tried this on in February of 2018 at Ever After (Miami) and bought. The dress came in in November of 2018 and various alterations were made a few weeks before the wedding. The alterations are the following:
1. The original dress is extremely low waist (as is the style of Vera Wang - you can simple google the Vera Wang Juliette to see the original waistline) but I wanted the dress to fall more on my natural waist, so this was significantly raised.
2. The sleeves of the dress were originally 3/4 sleeves (coming to about the elbows) with a really beautiful and soft mesh overlayed with lace in neck area (high neck). While the sleeves are beautiful, I had them removed and new long sleeves created using the same macrame lace (I had extra lace ordered from Vera Wang). The seamstresses at the store made me an entire slip on made of lace, completely sewn into the waist. I wore this for the ceremony and a large part of the party. Towards the end, the entire lace top was removed. The seamstresses had sewn the top right at the waist so when I could just cut a tiny bit of the string (NOT THE LACE) so it would just come off. Thus, purchasing the dress means it will come with the original little bolero/slip-on that is not longer attached (it would just have to be sewn back on by hand).
Other things to note:
-The dress was worn indoors the entire time and there was no smoking in my venue
-Dress was dry cealened after the wedding
-The tail of this dress is gorgeous and very long BUT you can (I did) bustle it. I have a video where I detail how to bustle the dress that I would be happy to share with anyone interested.
-The purchase of this dress includes the gown itself and the bolero/slip-on if the purchaser chooses to have a high-neck and long sleeves.
-For reference, I'm 26 y/o, I'm 5"4 and I weight 128 lbs. I'm normally a S (2-4) in tops and an M (6-8) in bottoms. But this dress is a ballgown so bottom sizes are less relevant.
-Price is negotiable
Please see description above for alterations.
- Condition: New
- Color: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2018
Eligible for refund on the full purchase price plus shipping costs if the item arrives different to the listing description or doesn't arrive at all.
- Payment must be made through Stillwhite Buy Now button.
- Dress is returned at buyers expense.
- Guarantee is offered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
- PayPal's resolution decision is final.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Vera Wang$500Size 2 • Save 71%
Vera Wang$1,500Size 4
Vera Wang - New$850Size 4 • Save 35%
Vera Wang$4,800Size 2 • Save 50%
Vera Wang$7,000Size 2 • Save 44%
Vera Wang - New$1,200Size 4 • Save 66%
Vera Wang$920Size 4 • Save 67%
Vera Wang$2,000Size 4 • Save 64%
Vera Wang - New$600Size 4 • Save 40%
Vera Wang$4,450Size 2 • Save 50%
Vera Wang$1,990Size 4 • Save 56%
Vera Wang$700Size 4 • Save 53%
Vera Wang$1,000Size 2 • Save 80%
Vera Wang - New$874Size 4 • Save 49%
Vera Wang$2,999Size 4 • Save 60%
Vera Wang$2,800Size 4 • Save 53%
Vera Wang$1,900Size 4 • Save 60%
Vera Wang - New$600Size 4 • Save 57%
Vera Wang$610Size 4 • Save 93%
Vera Wang$700Size 2 • Save 42%
Vera Wang$295Size 2
Vera Wang$2,500Size 4 • Save 58%
Vera Wang$300Size 2 • Save 75%
Vera Wang$800Size 2 • Save 56%