Sassi Holford Jaqueline + Charlotte Top
US$1,650 • Save 63%
- £3,200 Retail price
- -£2,000 Discount (63%)
- — Shipping
- £1,200 Total (GBP)
This dress was a dream to wear! It holds you together in ALL the right places and I felt amazing in it throughout my whole wedding day.
It was worn once on our wedding (March 2018) and has been professionally cleaned and boxed. It is in excellent condition.
The dress has an inner corset and is strapless with a medium length train. I am selling it with the detachable “jacket” which has a cowl-neck and low v-shaped/scoop back. This allows you to mix it up and change your look slightly throughout the wedding day without having two dresses!
The size is Sassi Holford 12, however the dress had minor adjustments made to fit my size (I am generally a size 8-10 in U.K. clothing).
Other components of the dress;
- The fabric that makes up the dress is really unusual and I loved the “secret sparkle” it has which glistens outdoors in the daytime and catches the light beautifully on the dance floor in the evening. The inner layer of the dress is made of a matt satin-like fabric, with an outdoor lace/mesh filled with tiny sequins.
- There is a corset which is laced up at the back (it makes the dress feel really snug but still comfortable for the whole day) - it will definitely not fall down.
- Beautiful satin buttons down the back of the dress
I absolutely love my wedding dress and spent our wedding day feeling on top of the world in it (I didn’t want to take it off - EVER!)!! I have found it hard to put up for sale but I would love someone else to get the use of such a beautiful and unusual dress at a fraction of the price it would cost new (I couldn’t find anything like it anywhere else, second hand or new when I was buying).
- dress slightly taken up at the hem to fit me at 158cm tall with 8.5cm high heels
- dress taken in slightly around the hips
- dress given a hand tie and bustle (both still useable and in good condition)
- Charlotte top improved with anti slip strips on the shoulders to hold in place for the whole day (this was great as I then didn’t worry about it falling out of place, yet it still wore loosely over my shoulders)
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2017
- Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last seen 4 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Rebecca is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Rebecca is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more